Tuesday, February 5, 2013

7 LB in January 2013!

PLEASE OPEN HERE FOR MORE INFO I have NOT been eating 90% clean this winter!! Slowly but surely adding more and more "dirty" foods to my diet, serious sugar cravings and almost no HIIT jogs finally showed up on the scale. If I'd have lost 3.5 lbs in January 2013, I'd be down 20 pounds since July 2012. But I gained 7!! now i'm 10 pounds away from where I wanted to be by now. I could be discouraged. I could give up. But I am NOT giving up! I suffer from various health problems, including SAD (also known as seasonal depression) and endometriosis. But thanks to the changes I have made in my diet and exercise, I feel much better. I'm going to keep holding on. keep pushing through. Back to basics and moving forward... _______________________ Follow @gozosa1980 on instagram (and/or twitter) for photos of: - Natural Hair - Beauty on a Budget - Plus Sized Outfits of the day - Face of the Day - Food (Clean Eats and Naughty Treats) - Fitness (Crossfit and Running workouts and monthly challenges) - Fun with my friends and More For my Natural Hair, Beauty and Thrifting vlogs, click here: www.youtube.com For my Health and Fitness Blog, Click Here: freshfoodiefitness.blogspot.com I created this video with the YouTube Video Editor (http

weight loss book

No comments:

Post a Comment